- All guests should wear appropriate swimsuits. No denim shorts or clothing with rivets, snaps, buttons, belts, buckles, or rhinestones on the back are permitted on the rides. See through, thong style or other revealing swimsuits are not permitted.
- Shoes and aqua socks are not permitted on certain rides.
- Eyeglasses may be worn only with safety straps and at the wearer’s own risk.
- Lifejackets are available to all guests at no additional charge, limited quantities are available.
- Guests under 48″ are required to wear a lifejacket in all areas of the waterpark, except in Hook’s Lagoon children’s area where it is recommended.
- Guests may bring their own US Coast Guard approved lifejackets into the park. Water-wings may be used in the children’s area and the shallow end of the wave pool when in water no deeper than the wearer’s knees. A lifejacket will still be required for guests under 48″ in the wave pool.
- All outside inflatable devices are subject to park management approval and may only be used in the Hook’s Lagoon Children’s Water Play area.
Food & Beverage
- Alcoholic beverages not purchased on the grounds are prohibited. Any person who is under the influence of excessive alcohol or drugs will be removed from the park.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed in the Park, except for unopened bottles of water. Small hand-held coolers only. Some exceptions are made for guests under the age of 3 and guests with medical related dietary restrictions. Contact a management team member for additional information.
- We do not allow outside food or beverages into the park. If you would like to bring your lunch we have a picnic area located near the parking lot.
- The park offers a wide assortment of foods and beverages, including bottled water
- Small personal size coolers are allowed in the park with sealed clear bottles of water only.
Park & Ride Conduct
- All guests should shower before entering the water.
- Smoking and vaping is allowed in the Designated Smoking Areas only.
- Horseplay, running, diving, unsafe behavior, or failure to obey park rules will result in removal from the park.
- Eyeglasses may be worn only with safety straps and at the wearer’s own risk.
- Line jumping and profanity is offensive to other guests. Inconsiderate guests will be escorted from the park without refund.
- No fins or snorkels are permitted in any pool. Eye goggles are permitted.
- No tubes are allowed in the Runaway Bay Wave Pool
- No standing on inner tubes or creating a chain
- Deck furniture is not allowed in the water or on the painted pool surfaces.
- ”Dead Man” floating is not allowed.
- No food, drink, or smoking will be permitted in the water.
- No diving is allowed in the waterpark.
- No climbing on railings or on rock formations.
- No misuse or abuse of any equipment is ever allowed.
- Do not leave personal items unattended as Ocean Breeze Waterpark is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- All lockers found unsecured with articles in them will be locked and a fee charged.
- All articles left unattended will be placed in the “Lost and Found.”
- Items lost the day of your visit can be found at the in-park guest relations kiosk.
- Items lost on a previous day can be found at the Welcome Center located to the right of the main entrance.
- Guests ages 11 & under must be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older. Strongly suggested guests ages 12 & 13 are accompanied by an adult age 18 or older.
- Children should not be left unattended.
- Diaper wearing guests must wear a protective swim diaper. Swim diapers are available for purchase at Island Trader Gift Shop
Safety & Accessibility
Ocean Breeze Waterpark is a high activity park. Every attraction has been designed with a high regard for SAFETY. However, like any recreational activity, the possibility of injury will always exist. Therefore, using our facility is at your own risk.
- If you are pregnant, have heart, back or neck ailments, as well as other physical or mental limitations, it is suggested that you do not ride the attractions in this park.
- No animals are allowed in the park, except for service dogs. Contact a management team member for additional information.
- Guests who are or who have recently had gastrointestinal illness should not participate in swimming activities.
- To assure the safety of all visitors, our lifeguards are ELLIS certified. Additionally, each employee is educated in handling emergencies. The Ocean Breeze Waterpark Rescue Team received Exceeds Standards for their service last year. This puts our staff in the top of the country in terms of safety.
Accommodations for Guests with Disabilities
Ocean Breeze Waterpark offers discounts on admission for guests with disabilities when presenting 1) Valid, state-issued disability parking placard or card, 2) State-issued proof of disability or 3) Verbal representation that is not contradicted by observable fact.
Ocean Breeze Waterpark is equipped with many features to enhance the experience of guests with disabilities. In 2012, we added a pool lift to our TropiCool Activity pool area to assist guests that are unable to gain entry to and exit from the pool. In addition, two of our main attractions, Runaway Bay wave pool and the Adventure River have zero depth entry beaches. This allows for wheelchairs to access the water and facilitate transfer into the pool or to enjoy the pool from whatever comfortable depth is desired. Free lifejackets are located throughout the park and free inner tubes are available at the Adventure River. Our staff is trained and ready to assist in making our guests experience at the park enjoyable.
Accessible Rides and Attractions (include, but not limited to):
- Runaway Bay, our million gallon wave pool, with its zero depth entrance feature is your very own “ocean” with no sand, no jellyfish – just a wide beach leading to Hugh Mongous waves.
- The Adventure River has a zero depth entrance to allow riders to pass by shimmering waterfalls, through rollicking waves and get soaked under playful tipping buckets.
- Hook’s Lagoon Children’s play area has a zero depth entry to the main pool area which is approximately 1 foot in depth. In this area, we have many spray features and Hook’s Lagoon play structure with a giant tipping bucket that sends water splashing all around. This area also includes Little Amazon lazy river with a zero depth entry to offer a pint sized Adventure River experience.
- TropiCool Island Activity pool is a free swim area of the park that ranges between 3 and 5 feet of water and is accessible with an ADA pool lift.
- Aquatic wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Visit Guest Relations to inquire about availability.
Discounted admission is available for guests with disabilities. Daily admission is discounted off the regular ticket price. Season passes are offered to guests with disabilities for the lowest price of the season. Discounts are only available in person, with documentation.
Some guests with disabilities require a professional caregiver to access the park as they would be unable to attend without assistance. Ocean Breeze Waterpark provides one free admission for a professional caregiver per paying guest with a disability. The caregiver must provide professional documentation in the form of a pay stub, employee ID or other proof of their caregiver credentials. We offer a caregiver season pass for our season pass holders with disabilities that also require a professional caregiver to enjoy the park. Documentation of having a professional caregiver must be presented at the time of issuance. The season pass holder with the disability will be pictured and named on the card. To use the caregiver season pass it must be presented with proper documentation to the gate greeter and the season passholder for which it is issued for must accompany the caregiver.
Service animals are welcome in most locations throughout the Park and can accompany a guest via the standard queue up to the loading point. However, due to safety restrictions, service animals are not allowed to accompany a guest on a ride. Service animals must be on a leash at all times. Any show of hostile behavior towards other guests or employees is unacceptable. Service animals may not be handled by or left with other guests or employees.
Policies and procedures are subject to change.
Including, but not limited to:
- No beach furniture, umbrellas or radios (excluding personal headsets) are allowed in the park.
- GoPro’s and other waterproof cameras are NOT permitted on any slides in the park. They ARE permitted in the wave pool, log roll section of the activity pool, and the Adventure River. You are only permitted to use your personal camera to take pictures and/or of your party and not other guests without their permission.
Refund & Incelement Weather Policies
No Refunds. Rainchecks given ONLY under specified situations and according to our Incelment Weather policy.
Inclement Weather Policy:
- No refunds are available due to inclement weather. Ride operations may be suspended due to inclement weather and will resume when the conditions clear. If the suspension lasts for more than 90 minutes, while the suspension continues, a rain check will be issued if all of the following conditions are met:
- The guest has a receipt for today’s admission
- The guest is leaving the park for the day at the time of issue.
No rain check tickets will be issued after ride operations resume.
NOTICE: Rides may close and hours & dates of operation may change without notice.
CAUTION: Failure to follow all rules and instructions may result in serious injury to yourself and others.
State law requires riders to obey all warning and directions and behave in a manner that will not cause or contribute to injure themselves or others. Riders shall report all injuries before leaving.