- Park Map
- Directions & Parking
- Rider Rules & Responsibilities
- Stay Connected!
- Our Sister Parks
Accommodations for Guests with Disabilities
Ocean Breeze Waterpark offers discounts on admission for guests with disabilities when presenting 1) Valid, state-issued disability parking placard or card, 2) State-issued proof of disability or 3) Verbal representation that is not contradicted by observable fact.
Ocean Breeze Waterpark is equipped with many features to enhance the experience of guests with disabilities. In 2012, we added a pool lift to our TropiCool Activity pool area to assist guests that are unable to gain entry to and exit from the pool. In addition, two of our main attractions, Runaway Bay wave pool, and the Adventure River have zero-depth entry beaches. This allows for wheelchairs to access the water and facilitate transfer into the pool or to enjoy the pool from whatever comfortable depth is desired. Free lifejackets are located throughout the park and free inner tubes are available at the Adventure River. Our staff is trained and ready to assist in making our guests experience at the park enjoyable.
Accessible Rides and Attractions (include, but not limited to):
- Runaway Bay, our million-gallon wave pool, with its zero-depth entrance feature is your very own “ocean” with no sand, no jellyfish – just a wide beach leading to Hugh Mongous waves.
- The Adventure River has a zero-depth entrance to allow riders to pass by shimmering waterfalls, through rollicking waves and get soaked under playful tipping buckets.
- Hook’s Lagoon Children’s play area has a zero-depth entry to the main pool area which is approximately 1 foot in depth. In this area, we have many spray features and Hook’s Lagoon play structure with a giant tipping bucket that sends water splashing all around. This area also includes the Little Amazon lazy river with a zero-depth entry to offer a pint-sized Adventure River experience.
- TropiCool Island Activity pool is a free swim area of the park that ranges between 3 and 5 feet of water and is accessible with an ADA pool lift.
Discounted admission is available for guests with disabilities. Daily admission is discounted off the regular ticket price. Season passes are offered to guests with disabilities for the lowest price of the season. Discounts are only available in person with documentation.
Some guests with disabilities require a professional caregiver to access the park as they would be unable to attend without assistance. Ocean Breeze Waterpark provides one free admission for a professional caregiver per paying guest with a disability. The caregiver must provide professional documentation in the form of a pay stub, employee ID or other proof of their caregiver credentials. We offer a caregiver season pass for our season pass holders with disabilities that also require a professional caregiver to enjoy the park. Documentation of having a professional caregiver must be presented at the time of issuance. The season pass holder with the disability will be pictured and named on the card. To use the caregiver season pass it must be presented with proper documentation to the gate greeter and the season passholder for which it is issued for must accompany the caregiver.
Service animals are welcome in most locations throughout the Park and can accompany a guest via the standard queue up to the loading point. However, due to safety restrictions, service animals are not allowed to accompany a guest on a ride. Service animals must be on a leash at all times. Any show of hostile behavior towards other guests or employees is unacceptable. Service animals may not be handled by or left with other guests or employees.
Policies and procedures are subject to change.