IMPORTANT UPDATE: THIS EVENT HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED 2021
Dogs Deserve Better Pup Party
at Ocean Breeze Waterpark
Come Join the Party!
IMPORTANT UPDATE: THIS EVENT HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED TO 2021
Dogs can enjoy THREE locations of the park:
- Runaway Bay Wave Pool
- Hook's Lagoon
- The entry pool of the Adventure River
$5 from all tickets will be donated to Dogs Deserve Better!
Pup Party Admission Age 3 & Up Prices:
- Advance Rate: $15
- Day Of Rate: $20
Pup Party Admission is for guests age 3 & up. Guests age 18 & up with a Pup Party Admission ticket are permitted to bring one dog.
Are you a 2020 Season Passholder?
Receive $5 Off the Regular Pup Party Admission price!
Want to Reserve a Shady Spot?
Cabana Rentals include a shaded pavilion with curtained sides, flat-screen cable TV, ceiling fan, patio style cushioned furniture and cushioned chaise lounge chairs, a round of bottled water and poolside beverage service. Standard Cabana permits up to 6 guests, Large Cabana permits up to 8 guests, and Extra-Large permits up to 12 guests.
VIP Seating Rentals include a Bimini shade, 2 cushioned chaise lounge chairs, side table, and poolside beverage service. VIP Seating permits up to 4 guests.
Rental prices listed do not include 10% sales tax. $5.99 service fee is applied to all cabana rental reservations. Reservations require payment in full. No refunds or cancellations. Rental pricing is subject to change.
You Must Bring the Following to be Permitted Entry:
- Printed Dog's Deserve Better Pup Party Admission or have tickets accessible on your mobile device. Tickets will be available for purchase on the day of the event at the park too (day of ticket sales are limited)
- Completed waiver for each guest and each dog. Waivers will be emailed to participants in advance, can be downloaded from the website in advance, or completed on the day of the event at the check-in tent.
- Proof of current rabies vaccination.
More Coming Soon!
Pup Party Events
More Coming Soon!
Yappy Hour Drink Specials
Starting at 11 AM
Enjoy drinks such as Salty Dawg, Greyhound, Paws Up & more!
Announcing the 2020 Dogs Deserve Better Pup Party on Saturday, September 19!
To celebrate, we put together a Good Dog Basket that one lucky winner will receive!
To enter, share a photo of your pupper in the comments section of our Pup Party Contest Facebook post
The contest runs from Noon February 21 EST to Midnight February 23 EST. One winner will be chosen at random.
Contest Terms & Conditions
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who post and who are 18 or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participated, the Contestant ("You") agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Ocean Breeze Waterpark as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 12 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) February 21st, 2020 and ending midnight February 23rd, 2020. All online entries must be received by midnight EST (Eastern Standard Time) February 23rd, 2020.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry in the comments section of the Facebook post located here. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Ocean Breeze Waterpark. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by posting multiple times.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random drawing under the supervision of Ocean Breeze Waterpark. Winner will be notified via comment on the Dogs Deserve Better Pup Party Contest Facebook post within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Ocean Breeze Waterpark shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Ocean Breeze Waterpark, anyone acting on behalf of Ocean Breeze Waterpark, and Ocean Breeze Waterpark's licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
8. Terms & Conditions: Ocean Breeze Waterpark reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Ocean Breeze Waterpark's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Ocean Breeze Waterpark may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Ocean Breeze Waterpark. Ocean Breeze Waterpark reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Ocean Breeze Waterpark has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Ocean Breeze Waterpark reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Ocean Breeze Waterpark and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: This Contest is governed by the laws of The United States of America and Virginia, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Virginia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Ocean Breeze Waterpark located at 849 General Booth Boulevard Virginia Beach, Virginia 23451 U.S.
13. The Contest hosted by Ocean Breeze Waterpark is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Terms & Conditions:
All dogs must be up to date on all vaccinations including rabies vaccinations. Dated proof of current vaccinations is required at check-in.
- Only non-aggressive, social dogs permitted inside the park. Ocean Breeze Waterpark and Dogs Deserve Better reserve the right to ask any owner and their dog to leave if their dog exhibits aggressive behavior towards another dog or human.
- Swimming is for dogs ONLY. Dog owners are permitted in dog swim areas to assist dogs up to the dog owners knees. Owners are NOT permitted to swim with their dogs.
- Dogs less than 30 lbs will be permitted in Hook's Lagoon Water Playground. Dogs 30 lbs and up will be permitted in Runaway Bay Wave Pool and the entry pool of the Adventure River.
- All guests age 3 & up are required to have a Pup Party Admission ticket to enter the park. Each guest 18 & up will be permitted to bring 1 dog. If a person has more than one dog they will be required to have another person age 18 & up with them to be responsible for that dog. There are NO exceptions to this rule!
- Season passes and all other admission tickets will not be accepted for entry. 2020 Season Passholders will receive a discount on the purchase of Pup Party Admission. Season Passholders must present their season pass with their Pup Party Admission ticket to verify membership at the time of redemption.
- Ticket sales are limited and advance ticket purchase is recommended. If tickets are available the day of the event, tickets will be $5 more than advertised for all ticket types.
- All guests will be required to complete a waiver prior to entry. Dog owners will be required to complete an additional waiver. Waivers can be downloaded on the website and completed in advance or completed at the check-in tent on the day of the event.
- Dogs must be on a non-retractable leash at all times except in designated dog swim areas.
- Dog owners must maintain control of their dog at all times. Dog owners are required to clean up after their dogs. Owners are responsible for bringing bags to clean up after their dogs.
- No outside food or beverage (including dog food or treats) will be permitted inside the park. Clean drinking water for dogs will be provided.
- Guests age 21 & up are required to receive a wristband at the ID check station.
- No children under the age of 16 are allowed, without adult supervision.
- Personal dog toys are not permitted inside the waterpark. Dog toys will be provided to be used in the dog swim areas only.
- Meal vouchers and season pass meal plans are not redeemable during the event.
- We recommend that you do not trim your dog's nails prior to the event as dogs will be on concrete during the event.