Thursday, July 22nd, from 4 pm - 8 pm
Guests with special needs, their families and friends are invited to the 2021 Sensory Friendly Night at Ocean Breeze Waterpark!
Guests with a Sensory Friendly Night admission ticket can enter the park beginning at 4 pm while the park is still open to the public.
The park will close to the public at 6 pm and only guests with a Sensory Friendly Night admission ticket will have exclusive access the the park until 8 pm, with limited capacity and modified music.
Terms and Conditions:
- Ocean Breeze Waterpark will be open to the General Public from 4 pm - 6 pm and and open exclusively for guests with a sensory friendly night admission ticket from 6 pm - 8 pm.
- The Sensory Friendly Night admission ticket is valid for entry into the park anytime between 4 pm and 8 pm on July 22nd, 2021.
- All guests entering the park age 3 & up are required to have a Sensory Friendly Night admission ticket regardless of whether or not they are planning to enjoy the rides and slides. Age 2 and under are free.
- All guests must receive a wristband upon entering the park allowing them to stay in the park after 6 pm. Guests must show proof of Sensory Friendly Night admission ticket to receive a wristband.
- Season passes and other admission tickets are not valid for entry during the private event hours of 6 pm - 8 pm. All guests must have a Sensory Friendly Night admission ticket to receive a wristband and stay in the park or enter the park after 6 pm.
- Tickets available for purchase in advance online or at the park the day of the event. Ticket sales are limited.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- If one of my guests has a season pass, can they stay after 6pm during the private event portion of the event?
No, only guests with a special needs night admission ticket will receive a wristband allowing them to stay in the park after the park closes to the general public at 6 pm. Guests with a season pass or any other admission ticket are permitted to attend during regular operating hours but not during the private event hours.
- What if I don't want to come when the park is open to the public and only during the private event hours?
The special needs night admission ticket is valid for entry anytime between 4 pm and 8 pm and you can choose to attend during the hours of your choice.
- How many guests can come with the disabled or special needs person?
There is not a limit to the number of tickets that can be purchased, the event is for friends and family to attend too, but please keep in mind this event is designed for guests with special needs and there is a limited capacity.
- Do caregivers receive free admission?
Some guests with disabilities require a professional caregiver to access the park as they would be unable to attend without assistance. Ocean Breeze Waterpark provides one free admission for a professional caregiver per paying guest with a disability. The caregiver must provide professional documentation in the form of a pay stub, employee ID or other proof of their caregiver credentials.
- One of my children has special needs but my other kids do not, can they still attend the event?
Yes, of course! This event is designed to be enjoyed by guests with special needs, their family and friends.
- What type of disability or special need qualifies for the event?
The event is not limited to one type of disability or special need. This event is designed for guests with special needs and disabilities of all spectrums.