- Are all inner tubes free?
Yes, all inner tubes are FREE at Ocean Breeze Waterpark.
- Can I bring a raft or body board from home to ride the waves?
No, we do not allow outside rafts, body boards or any other personal floatation devices to be brought into the park, with the exception of U.S. Coast Guard approved life vests.
- Are there height restrictions for any of the rides?
Yes, check out our height guidelines for more information. View Height Requirements.
- Are there weight restrictions for any of the rides?
Yes, there is a 200 lb. weight limit for riding in a single tube, and a 400 lb. combined weight limit for riding in a double tube on all rides. A single rider who surpasses the single tube weight limit may ride on a double tube alone on rides that allow the use of a double tube.
- I have a small child, can they ride any rides with me?
Yes, a parent and a small child may ride together on the Grape Escape, the South Seas Silly Slides and in the Adventure River. Children ages 3 & up that are under 42" may also ride on Largo Loop with their parent in a double tube if they are wearing a lifejacket and in a specially marked tube with a bottom. Children between 42" and 48" may ride in a double tube with a parent on Trident, Earth Shaker or Sea Serpent.
We require all guests under 48" to wear a lifejacket in waters above their waist and the accompaniment of an adult.
- Can I wear a floatation device that I bring from home?
Yes, as long as it is U.S. Coast Guard approved. Water wings and donut rings are only allowed in the children's area, and only if the child is under adult supervision.
- Are there lockers available to secure my personal belongings?
12” Wide x 18” Deep x 14.7” High
15” Wide x 18” Deep x 18” High
18” Wide x 27.2” Deep x 24.5 High
- How did Hugh become the waterpark’s mascot?
It is a great story! Check out Hugh's page and read about his history with Ocean Breeze!
- What kind of certification do Ocean Breeze lifeguards have?
To assure safety of all visitors, our lifeguards are ELLIS certified. Additionally, each employee is educated in handling any sort of emergency. The Ocean Breeze Rescue Team received a Gold Safety Award for their service last year. This puts our staff in the top of the country in terms of safety.
- How can I guarantee a good spot near the wave pool?
We suggest showing up early to obtain a spot in the shade, or near your favorite attraction. The only true way to guarantee a spot is to reserve a Cabana or VIP Seating.
*Attractions Subject to Availability.