• All guest should wear appropriate swimsuits. No denim shorts or clothing with rivets, snaps, buttons, belts, buckles, or rhinestones on the back are permitted on the rides. See through, thong style or other revealing swimsuits are not permitted. • Shoes and aqua socks are not permitted on certain rides. • Eyeglasses may be worn only with safety straps and at the wearer's own risk.
• Some attractions have height guide lines of 42" while other have a minimum height requirement of 48".
• Lifejackets are available to all guests at no additional charge, limited quantities are available.
• Guests under 48" are reuqired to wear a lifejacket in all areas of the waterpark, except in Hook's Lagoon children's area where it is recommended.
• Guests may bring their own US Coast Guard approved lifejackets into the park. Water-wings may be used in the children's area and the shallow end of the wave pool when in water no deeper than the wearer's knees. A lifejacket will still be required for guests under 48" in the wave pool.
• All outside inflatable devices are subject to park management approval and may only be used in the Hook's Lagoon Children's Water Play area.
Food & Beverage
• Alcoholic beverages not purchased on the grounds are prohibited. Any person who is under the influence of excessive alcohol or drugs will be removed from the park. • Glass containers are prohibited. • No outside food or beverages are allowed in the Park, except for unopened bottles of water. Small hand held coolers only. Some exceptions are made for guests under the age of 3 and guests with medical related dietary restrictions. Contact a management team member for additional information.
• Guests ages 11 & under must be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older. Strongly suggested guests ages 12 & 13 are accompanied by an adult age 18 or older. • Children should not be left unattended. • Diaper-aged children are required to wear swim diapers or water proof diaper covers.
Park & Ride Conduct
• All guests should shower before entering the water. • Smoking and vaping is allowed in the Designated Smoking Areas only. • Horseplay, running, diving, unsafe behavior, or failure to obey park rules will result in removal from the park. • Eyeglasses may be worn only with safety straps and at the wearer's own risk. • Line jumping and profanity is offensive to other guests. Inconsiderate guests will be escorted from the park without refund • No fins or snorkels are permitted in any pool. Eye goggles are permitted. • No tubes are allowed in the Runaway Bay Wave Pool • No standing on inner tubes or creating a chain • Deck furniture is not allowed in the water or on the painted pool surfaces. • ”Dead Man" floating is not allowed. • No food, drink, or smoking will be permitted in the water. • No diving is allowed in the waterpark. • No climbing on railings or on rock formations. • No misuse or abuse of any equipment is ever allowed. • Do not leave personal items unattended as Ocean Breeze Waterpark is not responsible for lost or stolen items. • All lockers found unsecured with articles in them will be locked and a fee charged. • All articles left unattended will be placed in the “Lost and Found.” ---Items lost the day of your visit can be found at the in-park guest relations kiosk. ---Items lost on a previous day can be found at the Welcome Center located to the right of the main entrance.
Safety & Accessibility
Ocean Breeze Waterpark is a high activity park. Every attraction has been designed with a high regard for SAFETY. However, like any recreational activity, the possibility of injury will always exist. Therefore, using our facility is at your own risk.
• If you are pregnant, have heart, back or neck ailments, as well as other physical or mental limitations, it is suggested that you do not ride the attractions in this park. • No animals are allowed in the park, except for service dogs. Contact a management team member for additional information. • Guests who are or who have recently had gastrointestinal illness should not participate in swimming activities.
Including, but not limited to:
• No beach furniture, umbrellas or radios (excluding personal headsets) are allowed in the park. • Go Pro’s are not permitted on rides, as well as any recording of videos or taking photos.
Refund & Raincheck Policies
No Refunds. Rainchecks given ONLY under specified situations and according to our raincheck policy.
Raincheck Policy: • No refunds are available due to inclement weather. Ride operations may be suspended due to inclement weather and will resume when the conditions clear. If the suspension lasts for more than 90 minutes, while the suspension continues, a rain check will be issued if all of the following conditions are met: 1.The guest has a receipt for today’s admission 2. The guest is leaving the park for the day at the time of issue
Rides may close and hours & dates of operation may change without notice.
CAUTION: Failure to follow all rules and insturctions may result in serious injury to yourself and others.
State law requires riders to obey all warning and directions and behave in a manner that will not cause or contribute to injury themselves or others. Riders shall report all injuries before leaving.